Sunday, May 18, 2008

Lost Generation

So I’ve been trying to expand my network of blogs lately. I know I really should be up on this, but I don’t really understand RSS feeds and that type of thing. I like to visit blogs first hand and see if people have updated… however, I haven’t really been able to do that lately without difficulty. Since I updated my browser, I lost all of my “Favorites” links and also have been unable to add anything to my Favorites.

I’ve messed around with the settings for hours and the fact that I can’t fix it is the most FRUSTRATING thing in the world.

Boo for graduating and now I can’t go to the computer cluster and get free computer help!

Anyways, I’ve been browsing blogs lately with the new online community I joined called Twenty Something Bloggers. Through that I found the blog GenPink, which one the site's award for Best Twenty Something Specific blog. They had this video posted about life for the generation of twenty-somethings and it was right up my alley so I decided to post it as well. It really shocked me and I thought it was so beautifully/interestingly made.

Make sure to watch all the way through!

No comments: