Saturday, May 31, 2008

Here I Am!

So I'm officially moved in to the new place! It is quite cozy and I really like it a lot... after I got burned out from unpacking I spent last night with the boys and their friends and really had a great time. I think I made a good decision here.

Moving was relitively simple since I had the wonderful moving men that my new job arranged for me. Having people do things like that for me is totally not my style. My family is a very do-it-yourself when it comes to things where the option is to hire someone or put in some extra energy/stress and save money. I kept trying to help as the movers literally unpacked my things from the boxes that had be carefully packed and padded then set up my bed and furniture where I wanted it. It was a huge change from my own method of packng. My method involves throwing everything into random trash bags then throwing those trash bags into my car.

But anyways, moral of the story: I'm safe and sound in my new apartment and very happy.

P.S. I found this on YouTube and I'm very excited for my new job. I hope I get to meet the dude that stars in this video... he cracked me up throughout the whole thing... "You don't have to talk down to me, I went to space camp."

No comments: