Tuesday, May 27, 2008

GO CUSE!

Hip hip hooray for SYRACUSE NATIONAL CHAMPS!!! Syracuse men's lacrosse beat Johns Hopkins today at Gillette Stadium for the National Championship-- that is #10 for the orange!!

Being home in RI allowed me to go to the game (only 25 minutes away-- yay Foxborough!) and it was an incredible experience. In 2006 in the Daily Orange (cuse's school newspaper) there was an article written by Zach Cohn about 44 things you should do before you graduate Syracuse University. I kept that article and constantly referred to it over the past years and have tried to check things off. Some I never got to but I don't think they effected my college experience (#28- create a madden franchise #34- make a trip to canada). Today, I happily was able to check one off from the list (and no remarks on how I technically already graduated) that meant a lot to me.

#44. If one of the Orange sports teams makes a national championship, make the trip.

GO CUSE!!!

1 comment:

Matthys said...

So I was flipping through your blog and I got to this entry. I totally did 34 outta 44 of those things on the list. I'm pretty proud of myself because I totally had an awesome all around experience at SU (but then again I didn't need a list to tell me that lol).

In case you're curious the ones I didn't do are 4, 10, 11, 17, 25, 27, 36, 38, 40, and 44.